4601 N 19th St, Bldg-A, Room-36b
Waco, TX 76708
The McLennan SBDC is Central Texas’ leading resource for growing and developing businesses. We connect entrepreneurs to success by providing expert business counseling, value added information and referrals, and meaningful knowledge share and networking events - all at low or no cost to the entrepreneur. Our mission is to have a measurable impact on our local economy by increasing the viability and profitability of its small businesses.
Business, government, and education leaders recognize the SBDC’s value. Our highly skilled professionals, partnership with area colleges and universities, local chambers of commerce, regional economic development councils, county and municipal governments, community entrepreneurship and workforce initiatives, business accelerators, as well as relationship with the SBA make us a unique asset to regional economic development.
- Business startup: learn how to turn your passion and business idea into a sustainable business with lean startup and customer discovery techniques
- Market research: identify, research and understand your current and potential markets, including customer needs, market potential, and industry conditions
- Growth strategy: manage startup risk with continuous, validated learning; build your business through prioritized, actionable steps
- Financial management: control costs, improve cash flow and increase profitability
- Finding new markets: tap into new markets through product or service innovation, government procurement, exporting or leveraging the online channel
- Access to expansion capital: get help with determining your capital needs and identifying funding and financing options